HD, HDO and HMO
Property Developers and providers of Premier Life style accommodations, Hourie Development (HD), Hourie Development Offshore (HDO) and Hourie Management Offshore (HMO) having the same owners, has among other prestigious Projects executed The Foch 94 High end residential building in Solidere at the Central District of Down Town Beirut.
With a significant presence across key emerging markets in the Middle East , the Gulf and the MENA Region HD, HDO, HMO are the pioneers of creating an integrated lifestyle residential Projects ranging from high end condos in Down Town Beirut to Low cost housing in West Africa.
Hourie Development (HD), Hourie Development Offshore (HDO) and Hourie Management Offshore (HMO)
A group of Companies focused on different core competencies covering many activities.
Our time-honored name and expertise in the development business stem from 40 years of a widely accredited contracting firm and parent company Enterprises A.R. Hourie.
Hourie Development (HD), HDO and HMO are a group of companies involved in the Development and Project Management activities established in Lebanon in 2004, to answer a specific need in a rapidly expanding Real Estate marketplace both in Development and Project Management in Lebanon, the Gulf and the MENA Region.
our comprehensive scope of work covers a wide range of responsibilities, from creating a project idea to delivering the keys of the premises to the client. These include:
1. Conceptual analyses, and feasibility studies.
2. Land acquisition and geographic impact assessment.
3. Planning, financial and business analyses.
4. Preparation of budgets, cash flows and comparative economic analyses.
5. Acquisition of external financing.
6. Design development, direct participation and stringent review with the architect.
7. Preparation of pre-qualification applications and tenders.
8. Evaluation of technological process alternatives.
9. Monitoring and commissioning.
10. Production of brochures, leaflets and promotional advertisements.
11. Marketing and sales.
As Project Managers
we maintain deep and direct involvement in every project, from start to finish:
Objectives and Design
Stage 1: Bidding & Award
Stage 2: Construction